An important part of success in life is the ability to lead. It is important that we not only be able to lead others but be willing to lead ourselves. No one succeeds in life by simply following others.
Too often , we simply accept that someone looks or sounds like a leader and too rarely do we actually look at the actions that leader performs – and that is the true test of leadership.
However, in order to become good leaders ourselves, we need to concentrate on actions rather than simple appearances.
To learn about these important 8 steps, watch this video:
In a nutshell:
1) Be alert to new potentials
2) Accept inspiration from wherever it comes; even your competition
3) Learn something new and promote it in new ways every day
4) Search for and find answers in subtle clues
5) Improvise if no existing solutions are available
6) Make at least one person you care about happy every day
7) Offer help, even if there’s no apparent advantage to you.
8) Never let negativity be your last word on the subject.