Annual VIP Package (My Private Coach)
The latest trend is to have your own personal coach. This is for everyone who is serious about growth and achieving long term success.
We can work on numerous different topics. Some popular ones are:
- What is your life and business purpose?
- You are setting up a new business and need support from someone who has experience in setting up companies?
Often, it’s all about staying motivated, adapting the business plan and focusing on goals in order to achieve results. I will be your biggest fan and cheerleader and will support you along the way.
- You are thinking of switching careers and need long term support?
- You are not happy with your private and/or business relationships and want support to create more loving and fulfilling connections?
This package is valid for 1 year after purchasing. We can have as many and as long conversations as you wish, either by phone, Zoom, or in person (if we are in the same city). We will clarify the details in a free 1-hour session.
Frequently Asked Questions
ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaching is a client-driven process. The coach’s responsibility is to:
• Discover, clarify and align with what the client wants to achieve
• Encourage client self-discovery
• Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
• Hold the client responsible and accountable
The coaching process helps clients improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
If you want to take advantage of an opportunity or challenge, feel “stuck” on the path to achieving your goals or simply believe there is something more to discover in your personal or professional life, partnering with a professional coach could be beneficial for you.
According to the 2014 ICF Global Consumer Awareness Study, the most frequently cited reasons for partnering with a coach were to optimize individual/team work performance (42%), expand professional career opportunities (33%) and increase self-esteem/self-confidence (31%).
Other common reasons for partnering with a coach include:
• Maximizing potential
• Defining strengths and weaknesses
• Improving business management strategies
• Managing work/life balance
A growing number of organizations are investing in coaching to help workers grow their skills, enhance their value and reach their professional goals. Organizational decision-makers report using coaching to augment the organization’s leadership development strategy; increase employee engagement; improve communication skills, teamwork and decision-making; and increase productivity.
Therapy deals with healing pain, dysfunction and conflict within an individual or in relationships. The focus is often on resolving difficulties arising from the past that hamper an individual’s emotional functioning in the present, improving overall psychological functioning, and dealing with the present in more emotionally healthy ways.
Coaching, on the other hand, supports personal and professional growth based on self-initiated change in pursuit of specific actionable outcomes. Coaching is future-focused, and the coaching relationship emphasizes action, accountability and follow-through.
Before you begin the process of hiring a coach, take the opportunity to reflect on your objectives for the coaching engagement. Being clear on your goals during the hiring process enables you to find the coach best-suited to help you reach them. Because coaching is a partnership, you should also consider how much value you place on collaboration, other viewpoints and new perspectives. Because coaching is a client-driven process, your buy-in is essential to ensure maximum results.
ICF recommends that you interview 2-3 coaches before you make a hiring decision. Ask each about his or her qualifications, experience and skills, and be sure to request at least two client references.
Consider asking the following questions of each prospective coach:
• What is your coaching experience (number of individuals coached, years of experience, types of coaching situations, etc.)?
• What is your coach-specific training?
• What is your coaching specialty or areas in which you most often work?
• What is your philosophy about coaching?
• What types of assessments are you certified to deliver?
• What are some of your coaching success stories (specific examples of individuals who have succeeded as a result of coaching)?
No matter what race, gender, color: everyone is welcome at Growfused. The only thing that matters is, that you truly want to change your life and are willing to make changes in order to achieve what you are dreaming of.
I offer Face-to-face coaching, Team-Coaching, Behind-the-scenes Coaching, Live-Action-Coaching